[Plugin Request] Anti-dll injection

Post here any topics that related to Enigma Protector, its functionality, your misunderstanding, offers to improvements etc etc etc
Enigma
Site Admin
Posts: 2388
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:24 pm

Re: [Plugin Request] Anti-dll injection

Post by Enigma » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:39 am

Probably, what plugin exactly do you need? I mean, what exactly do you want to avoid?

Pls
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 2:10 am

Re: [Plugin Request] Anti-dll injection

Post by Pls » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:06 pm

Enigma wrote:Probably, what plugin exactly do you need? I mean, what exactly do you want to avoid?
Any plugin that block the loading of dlls in my game
some thing do difficult load library at dll injector

Enigma
Site Admin
Posts: 2388
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:24 pm

Re: [Plugin Request] Anti-dll injection

Post by Enigma » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:19 pm

Hi Pls, as I said, there are such techniques that allow to inject dll and you have to ways to disable it.

I can help you and write such plugin, but it will work for a 2 of 3 injection methods.

Do you interest in this?

Pls
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 2:10 am

Re: [Plugin Request] Anti-dll injection

Post by Pls » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:25 pm

Enigma wrote:Hi Pls, as I said, there are such techniques that allow to inject dll and you have to ways to disable it.

I can help you and write such plugin, but it will work for a 2 of 3 injection methods.

Do you interest in this?
yes ^^
Last edited by Pls on Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pls
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 2:10 am

Re: [Plugin Request] Anti-dll injection

Post by Pls » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:26 am

sorry for double post
Last edited by Pls on Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Enigma
Site Admin
Posts: 2388
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:24 pm

Re: [Plugin Request] Anti-dll injection

Post by Enigma » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:59 pm

Hi Pls, sorry, but I should distress you. I will not make this plugin just to do not waste the time. This plugin is useless.

If we avoid injection, then not only illegal injection will be supressed, but legal also. There are many programs that hook own dll into each process (for some functionality), imagine if we deny this injection? These programs will work incorrectly.

Moreover, the bigger problem may come from antivirus vendors and vendors of proactive protection. These protections are based on a injection of dll to the process. If protected file will deny injection then probably, antiviruses will just detect a virus in such file.

As I said before, it is better if you tell me what harm do you have due to injected dlls, and we may write a plugin that will avoid this (not injection, just a harm).

ds-cs
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:34 pm

Re: [Plugin Request] Anti-dll injection

Post by ds-cs » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:08 am

Enigma wrote:Hi Pls, sorry, but I should distress you. I will not make this plugin just to do not waste the time. This plugin is useless.

If we avoid injection, then not only illegal injection will be supressed, but legal also. There are many programs that hook own dll into each process (for some functionality), imagine if we deny this injection? These programs will work incorrectly.

Moreover, the bigger problem may come from antivirus vendors and vendors of proactive protection. These protections are based on a injection of dll to the process. If protected file will deny injection then probably, antiviruses will just detect a virus in such file.

As I said before, it is better if you tell me what harm do you have due to injected dlls, and we may write a plugin that will avoid this (not injection, just a harm).
Hi Enigma.
Do you have a solution so far to accept some dlls?

Post Reply