Any questions? Ask us: support@enigmaprotector.com

Cracked By Multiple Crackers!!

Post here messages if you have any problems with working of Enigma Protector

Cracked By Multiple Crackers!!

Postby Eli1 » Mon May 09, 2016 10:31 am

Ever since i switched to enigma there have been more cracks then the other system we were using. We had our first crack with our old system about a month ago and was looking for another alternative to what we were using and this software looked great.

I am making this post here because ever since i contacted support twice about the crack i have had no response one email was a week ago and the other one 3 days ago so im hoping someone will respond here.

The crackers just undid the enigma wrap and dumped all the files enigma added out and gained full access to our software code. And now were available on torrent sites. Im actually honored a hacker took the time to crack our software but am upset that i paid for a software that didnt work at all.

Im willing to pay extra to enigma if they can provide me with a TRUE uncrackable solution, im pretty sure i crossed all the t's and dotted all the i's enigma would allow for my software to stay usable.

If this is not possible with the enigma protector i would like a refund as i dont see a point in paying for a software that cant do what it advertises.
Eli1

Re: Cracked By Multiple Crackers!!

Postby ilya01 » Mon May 09, 2016 3:47 pm

Are you sure that you used the VM markers in your application? Currently, protector needs major updates. We are waiting for version 6.x. Easy unpacking now, unfortunately easily possible.
ilya01

Postby ilya01 » Mon May 09, 2016 3:51 pm

Unfortunately, there is no protectors, which can protect you 100 percent.
ilya01

Postby Eli1 » Mon May 09, 2016 7:14 pm

yes i did and they just simply unpacked it and gained full access.
You should let us know the flaws of the security/encryption in your software so we know to protect it and how to add layers even if there able to unpack it, i understood that the original code doesnt even exist after we use your system, that you re-wright it to different language, add anti tampering checks.... none of this was in the cracked versions.
what changes are you going to make in 6 to make it impossible to unpack when will it be available? I cant wait long for a major release we have multiple versions to release weekly and i feel naked using this system with it as its been easily cracked by multiple people.
Any of the enigma guys willing to help me on this?
Eli1

Postby ilya01 » Tue May 10, 2016 4:23 am

VM can not be unpacked at all at the moment. Only manual analysis. In what language your program is written? I am not a developer, I'm just helping him.
ilya01

Postby ilya01 » Tue May 10, 2016 4:26 am

I'm not sure that you use CISC VM. The site source code after it is impossible to obtain.
ilya01

Postby Eli1 » Tue May 10, 2016 6:17 am

language is c#.
im unclear about what you mean cisc vm?
Eli1

Postby ilya01 » Tue May 10, 2016 6:41 am

Enigma protection is not very suitable for full protection managed .net platform. CISC VM is only available in native language. You must use a different security solution for managed code. Enigma only be used to "wrap" and use API. Use ONLY Enigma no secure way to managed code
ilya01

Postby Eli1 » Tue May 10, 2016 9:04 am

so what else can i use?
should i ask for a refund as that was not on the overview page the only information accessible before i purchased it?
Eli1

Postby ilya01 » Tue May 10, 2016 11:33 am

I dont know. You decide. You can highlight the critical sections of code to your program in a separate native dll and protect it. In any case, the protection managed code a very difficult task. I know very little worthy solutions to protect managed code is relatively safe. Even very expensive solutions not reliable. Maybe you should rewrite the program or use the dll.
ilya01

Next

Return to Problems