Need help in adjusting plugin timers.

Post here messages if you have any problems with working of Enigma Protector
Tony

Need help in adjusting plugin timers.

Post by Tony »

I believe Mr. Vladimir is very busy, . So i was wondering. if anyone could help me with this. Enigma has sent me 2 plugins to improve security but the timers set on the plugins are a bit off. I am not that good in c++ or ASM. Does anyone knows how to adjust the timers via hex editing? the 1st plugin is an anti-patcher.It checks protected exe against changing in the memory. Also, if it finds that memory corrupted, it closes protected application. But the timer set for it to check the application is too frequent and causes hardware lag on low systems. The 2nd plugin checks gameguard processes. The checkup starts after 10-12 seconds after protected exe is started (so gameguard's process also start). If plugin does not find these processes, then it close protected application without any warning. But gameguard is too well hidden after it has updated so it can't be check constantly.

I would like to know how to make the 1st plugin to check for corruption every 30 seconds or maybe just on startup.
and how do i adjust the 2nd plugin to only check if gameguard is running only at the start up ONCE which is after directly after its executed. Not after 10-12 seconds.

Any help will be kindly appreciated. Thank you
Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Need help in adjusting plugin timers.

Post by Enigma »

Hi Tony, agree, very busy :)

I understand your needs, the version of plugin has some thing that could load CPU on old machine etc. You do not need plugin with up to 30 seconds delay, you just need latest version of fixed plugin.

Please send me email on support@enigmaprotector.com I will send you this plug.
Tony

Post by Tony »

I have sent you an email. You sir are really a god in multitasking. I would seriously give 5 stars to the support team in enigma. I will try to find new ways to improve the enigma security on online products protection such as packets analyzer, server side checks and database triggers. ETC.
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Thanks Tony, thanks for such words!

I have replied to you and sent newest version of this plugin, please check out your emails!
Tony

Post by Tony »

Mr. Enigma, Im still sad to say the plugin you sent to me gives a massive lags to low end systems that usses single proccecors. It's because I attached the plugin into my game engine and low end system users are complaining massive lag, so do you have any other solutions?
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Hi Tony, have sent you new plugins, please test it out!