Updating issue

Post here messages if you have any problems with working of Enigma Protector
DataProtector

Updating issue

Post by DataProtector »

Hello once again.
I have this problem.
I have a application that i need to update from time to time.
No matter what settings i use on enigma, whenever i start the application even if the version is the same with the one from the server (Example: 1.0.0.1) is still saying it needs to update and it does that all over again in a continuous loop.
Is there a way to fix this?
Regards.
Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Updating issue

Post by Enigma »

Hi,

Can you please send us non protected version of your application to support@enigmaprotector.com and let me know how it should work, and we will try to test it out.
DataProtector

Post by DataProtector »

Hi Enigma.
Thank you for your reply.
According to your instructions i sent you a test project from my paypal email.(1957Ol*****)
I hope there is a way to fix this and i am looking forward for your reply even if is "yes is fixable" or "no is not fixable".
Regards.

EDIT: Because of this problem i can't use Enigma to protect my application so if there is not bypass for this problem, if is not fixable then is a 177$ loss :(
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Please do not worry about workarond. I've sent you a email with my thoughts.

There is conflict of the licensing system you are using and Enigma Protector. This licensing system, looks like, does not allow to modify the exe file, and due to this the problem appear. You should contact to the developers of this license system and ask their advice of how to use file protection software together with their product.

If we will not find a workaround, then I will issue a refund for your order and you will get money back, so do not worry about money lose.
DataProtector

Post by DataProtector »

Enigma wrote:Please do not worry about workarond. I've sent you a email with my thoughts.

There is conflict of the licensing system you are using and Enigma Protector. This licensing system, looks like, does not allow to modify the exe file, and due to this the problem appear. You should contact to the developers of this license system and ask their advice of how to use file protection software together with their product.

If we will not find a workaround, then I will issue a refund for your order and you will get money back, so do not worry about money lose.

Thank you for your fast reply and i received your email, but i really don't want a refund.
I love Enigma and i want to use it.
Kind regards.
DataProtector

Post by DataProtector »

Sorry i'm double posting but i never met anyone like Enigma.
He is an incredible man. I don't know if there is really a team behind this software or just Enigma,
but the thing is he spent 2 full days trying to figure and fix this issue i had.
He is just plain and simple amazing.
Thank you x1000 Enigma and if there is a team, then thank you and all your team fellows.
Good luck with sales.
You deserve it !!!
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Thanks you very much! Your words are very appreciate :)