How to find trial Executions left and show in dialog?

Post here any topics that related to Enigma Protector, its functionality, your misunderstanding, offers to improvements etc etc etc
YogiYang

How to find trial Executions left and show in dialog?

Post by YogiYang »

I have observed that when we are protecting an app externally (envelop method) there is no provision to show the number of trial (be it days or execution). Like for example when we protect an app and this protected app is started it show a dialog with serial number. Here in this dialog if we want to show total number of trials available and number of trials available we cannot show.

On experimenting I found that we can show the total number of trial (when app is protected with trial executions count) available by using following:

Code: Select all

%TrialExecsTotal%
As a caption to a label and it works perfectly so I tried this out:

Code: Select all

%TrialExecsLeft%
to get trial executions left but we cannot get the number of trials left.

Any idea as to how we can get such info and show it to users in the registration dialog box?

TIA
Enigma
Site Admin

Re: How to find trial Executions left and show in dialog?

Post by Enigma »

Hi YogiYang,

This is known problem. It happens because when the registration dialog is shown, the trial settings are still not initialized. Trial is initialized after registration dialog is shown (if the option Registration Features - Registration Dialog - Show If Unregistered is used). And so these variables have zero value.

Nothing can be done with this yet.
YogiYang

Post by YogiYang »

Can I get a list of all such variables that are used by envelop part of Enigma?

TIA
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Sure, there is a list of available variables that you can use: http://enigmaprotector.com/en/help/manu ... 54b8b433e9