WinLicense error

Issues related to Enigma Virtual Box
QQyL

WinLicense error

Post by QQyL »

Hello,

I'm using freeware version, I have a mini game server and client I had been packed client.exe. I get a WinLicense error. They're hacking my game like cheat engine and injection, so if the enigma is going to stop it, I'll definitely buy it !

Will Enigma solve my problems?

Thank you for interest.
Enigma
Site Admin

Re: WinLicense error

Post by Enigma »

Hi, Enigma Protector does not allow to avoid injections, but it can detect injection tools and close application if such tool are running (the option Checkup - Executed Processes).
QQyL

Post by QQyL »

Thank you.

So, Can Enigma run the main exe by packing more than one exe?

I am currently working on a project, there are 4-5 other projects under this project. I have to combine all the projects, but this will take a lot of time, there are too many irregular structures. I'm looking for a quick solution. One of the fastest solutions I can think of; create a bundle executable program, read other programs with subprocess. I'il probably figure it out.

Can I combine Enigma with my bundle and other programs into a single executable exe? Like Portable. Other executable programs can produce files such as .ini, is this a problem for Enigma?
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

QQyL wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:07 pm Can I combine Enigma with my bundle and other programs into a single executable exe? Like Portable. Other executable programs can produce files such as .ini, is this a problem for Enigma?
Yes, you can do that. You will need to enable all checkboxes on the Options panel.

But please note, that will work only if all executables that you add to virtual box and the exe you pack have same bits structure, i.e. all are 32 or 64 bit programs. It won't work if exe files inside same package have different structures.