License system not working?

Post here messages if you have any problems with working of Enigma Protector
Attaria

License system not working?

Post by Attaria »

Hi!

I'm trying to protect my .NET application,

So, i first start with creating a new project, selecting my executable.

Then i click on 'Registration Features', i check 'Use custom registration dialog'.
Then i goto 'Tools' > 'key Generator, and generate the keys exactly like this http://0x0.st/sNlJ.png

after that i click the 'Add to log' button, and then i click 'Protect'.

When i open the protected executable i enter the license exactly as it is, it just says the invalid key message.

Am i doing something wrong?
Enigma
Site Admin

Re: License system not working?

Post by Enigma »

Hi, not sure what is wrong there, but let me clarify:

1. Try to disable expiration date value since it is set to today, it may interfere with the protection.
2. Check the settings at Registration Feature - Common, if the option "Encrypt with Encryption Constant" is enabled, then while you generate a key you need to enable at least one crypted section (just any, at least one)
3. No need to add a key into the log, this is additional feature that is not necessary for protection
4. Try to protect the application first and only after that generate a key, this is common practice. No need to generate keys before protection (also, make sure that your key is not marked as Stolen in the log).
5. Make sure you are using the version from our site. There are unofficial versions in the internet where the licensing feature is broken.
6. Together with the file name, specify the product name and version on Input panel.
staiff

Post by staiff »

Enigma wrote:Hi, not sure what is wrong there, but let me clarify:
5. Make sure you are using the version from our site. There are unofficial versions in the internet where the licensing feature is broken.
same thing for me, but with the last version 6.10 (demo). so not an "unofficial" problem.

tried many times, many ways. when entering the correct password (verified/checked before and written as correct) i have an error with : invalid !

Sorry but, as it, i wont pay 199€ for invalid protection.
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

You guys are using so called "cracked" version of Enigma Protector. That's really not a cracked one, this is nag removed old DEMO version that does not have just a LOT of functionality available in the licensed version. For now, there is no cracked versions of Enigma Protector at all, don't feel so lucky you found it, there is just no such version.

The most common issue the users of this DEMO version have - invalid hardware id error. This is a marker for us, if client asks about this problem, then the user is illegal and trying to use this so called "cracked" DEMO version.

Dear staiff, you are talking about version 6.10 that you use from our official website, I would like to point you that DEMO version 6.10 was never released, there is just no such version. The only DEMO we have - 6.00.

If anyone would also looking for this thread, I would repeat, you are using unofficial version, that has damaged functionality. The version from our official website is working well and it allows to test licensing system as well (however, licensing of DEMO version is also limited, there is no way to generate new projects and so have unique license keys).