A sneak peek view of future Enigma Online Solution

Posts related to Online Services feature of Enigma Protector
scorillo7

A sneak peek view of future Enigma Online Solution

Post by scorillo7 »

They done it.

After several request of clients Enigma staff almost complete their solution on their online software activation scheme.
We received approval to reveal some of what this new product will be right here on the forum.
Web panel is built with CodeIgniter as backbone, so for those interested in the customization will be relatively easy to amend it.
Although CSS would be something to change,the webpanel is 99.9% functional.
Remember this is a beta build ,is not a comercial release yet and is subject of modification and improvments.
================================================== ======
Let me show you some pictures inside.
enigma1j.jpg
enigma2x.jpg
enigma3.jpg
enigma5.jpg
enigma6x.jpg
enigma7.jpg
enigma8.jpg
http://www.mediafire.com/?9ykao949zoxutkt
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
snura

Re: A sneak peek view of future Enigma Online Solution

Post by snura »

Cann't viewing the screenshot, would you please rehost the images at other image host?
scorillo7

Post by scorillo7 »

snura wrote:Cann't viewing the screenshot, would you please rehost the images at other image host?
IS working fine from my location.You can download one of two arhives on the bottom.
shamballa

Post by shamballa »

This looks fantastic and a very good step to take, I would just like to ask if this will be part of the current package or will this be something that has to be bought as separate?

Once it has passed Beta stage will it be included in the program for registered users of the Enigma Protector?

Chris
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

shamballa wrote:This looks fantastic and a very good step to take, I would just like to ask if this will be part of the current package or will this be something that has to be bought as separate?Once it has passed Beta stage will it be included in the program for registered users of the Enigma Protector?
It is really a very powerful tool! It can be used as for a single developer and for big companies. Web Control Panel handles almost everything, customers, orders, activations, allows user to download latest version, get activation and registration information, control subscriptions for new versions, allows to black list customers and registration keys, send email notification to user, in short - lot of features!

It could look simple, but we have spend many months developing it. And it can't be included in Enigma, it will be selling as a particular product. But surely, almost all existing customers may contact us and as it for free.

Now, Online Activation part is fully made in Enigma Protector, Web Control Panel is also made, but it requires a lot of design improvements (as you may see from screenshots). Until it is not well designed, we can't release it even if it is functioning well...

Also, few words regarding Web Control Panel. Last days we see that many developers of software protection allows subscription for their own online activation servers that also require much money. Our control panel could be installed on any number of your servers, you just get it once and can use any time you want for free! That's I think is a very big goal!

scorillo7
Fyi, I just edited your message and hosted all images at the forum.
shamballa

Post by shamballa »

Hello Enigma

Thank you for taking the time to reply back to me. I have just been viewing the screen shots and wow I could not ask for more! it looks like everything I could ever want in a software protection system. oh yes and the "Super Puper Product" sounds fascinating, where can I get this! :P lol

There is just one thing that has now left me a little confused, as you say it cannot be included in the Enigma Protector but in the screen shot it shows it as part of the protection under "Online Services"?

If you are looking for Beta Testers then I have 2 localhost LAMP servers one running on Ubuntu and the other Slackware which can be set up to test it out, although I do understand if you would rather not at this stage.

Finally I would just like to add that I think the Enigma Protector is such an exceptional system and I am so glad I found it, I have tried many in the past and the last one before this was terrible, no support and not updated since 2007 even though he promised to update for Delphi 2010 when it first came out... still waiting to hear on that! but never mind I am here now and would recommend The Enigma Protector for anyone looking for protection - I know that nothing is 100% uncrackable but this certainly makes the job alot harder which to me is the purpose.

Thanks again

Chris
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Hi Chris,
shamballa wrote:There is just one thing that has now left me a little confused, as you say it cannot be included in the Enigma Protector but in the screen shot it shows it as part of the protection under "Online Services"?
Yes, this is missed from usual version of Enigma Protector, this feature is existing in only Enigma Protector - Online Solutions that will also contain php sources of Web Control Panel.
shamballa wrote:If you are looking for Beta Testers then I have 2 localhost LAMP servers one running on Ubuntu and the other Slackware which can be set up to test it out, although I do understand if you would rather not at this stage.
Sure, contact me at support@enigmaprotector.com, I will give you all necessary php sources together with EP - Online Solutions! You may not only test it, but also use :)
amin

Post by amin »

i am agree with Enigma;in first maybe seem simple but it is very advanced.
well done!
but entirely online registration is not safe method,
however i would like use completed version. :)
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

amin wrote:but entirely online registration is not safe method,however i would like use completed version.
Hi Amin, I disagree with you there.

You probably misunderstand purpose of online activation. Online Activation is just a wait to register aplication without entering Registration Name and Registration Key. Activation Id is simple digit string that is much each to receive and enter by end user (for example, imagine user buys your program and you have to send him license by sms? Pair of registration name/key is too long, but just Activation ID is pretty wonderful way!).

Also, if your registration key is hardware locked, if you are using activation that is locked by hardware id, then it is still safe method, because registration key will not work on other machines.

I can give you another idea, you may simply place web part on a secure hosting, using SSL - this is again adds more security.

In the next versions we plan to add traffic encryption, so even if you do not use SSL, all the traffic between server and protected application will be well encrypted. There are also huge plans regarding Online Solutions and Billing Panel!
scorillo7

Post by scorillo7 »

Enigma wrote: I can give you another idea, you may simply place web part on a secure hosting, using SSL - this is again adds more security.
In the next versions we plan to add traffic encryption,
Yes this will be very nice Vladimir because many develovers stay on sharing hosting and adding a cert is in most of the cases difficult to add or simply too expensive.If you do that please take in consideration at least 2 algorithm to increase security and versatility of encryption.

Another thing i was to ask you to take in consideration is to create a paid service to release customer key from your server.
Let's say based on amount of numer of released key.Why not, is a source of income for you and most of the shared do not have the cgi enabled.