Indonesian Language for The Enigma Protector

Post here any topics that related to Enigma Protector, its functionality, your misunderstanding, offers to improvements etc etc etc
yoza

Indonesian Language for The Enigma Protector

Post by yoza »

Dear Vladimir Sukhov, Enigma, and All The Enigma Protector Developers Team

I have translated The Enigma Protector into Indonesian. One of the languages in which The Enigma Protector users quite a lot and is very popular.
Until now there is no one of protection software that actually can be translated locally (fully localization or Total Multi-Lingual).
The translation that only can appear partially, felt very uncomfortable, even confusing for most "local user".

I hope The Enigma Protector be one of a reliable software protection system, and also user friendly, easy to understand and can be used by the local user in fully localization anywhere in all over the world.

There is some messages and dialogs can not be shown by The Enigma Protector:
1. Almost of Virtual Box Dialog
2. The Enigma Protector License Import Wizard
3. Edit String Protected Data Dialog
4. Import Project Dialog
5. And others

Even though, They have been translated in my language file. (You can check it)

Please, fix/improve it.

Indonesian Language Download Link, here:
Indonesian Laguange by yoza.rar
Cannot be Shown by TEP_Snapshot.rar
Hopefully my contribution, can be beneficial for you and and the entire The Enigma Protector users in Indonesia.
The translation has been tested on version 1.51 to version 5.20.
I will always update this translation in accordance with the development of the existing TEP version
or the Dialogs and other additional messages.

Please, inform and PM me, for an upadte / new dialogue or messages. I will update my translation soon or later.

I hope you always fine and successful in all situations......

Best regards to you and all TEP Developers Team,

yoza[CCG/UnPackcN]

PS: I has been send this message (and files) to: support@enigmaprotetor.com
on 12 August 2016.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ilya

Re: Indonesian Language for The Enigma Protector

Post by Ilya »

He knows about this problems, but for some reason he did not correct them still.