how to create standalone from .net

Post here any topics that related to Enigma Protector, its functionality, your misunderstanding, offers to improvements etc etc etc
miko

how to create standalone from .net

Post by miko »

I created clr c++ program in visual studio
its combine native c++ code and windows form so the app is currently run only on computer that .net installed on them

how can i create fully standalon exe from this c++ clr exe ?
Enigma
Site Admin

Re: how to create standalone from .net

Post by Enigma »

Sorry, not sure how this belongs to protection...?
miko

Post by miko »

because i want to protect on this file , and the protection pu a file in a virtual box , so if i need .net installed you virtual box wouldn't work properly with my files...
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Maybe you can reproduce the problem you have with some small test file and send it to us?

It should not matter for Virtual Box if there is a .net installed or no. If there are same files in the same paths in Virtual Box and real system, the program will always use the file in Virtual Box instead.
miko

Post by miko »

so you said that my .net file will work with a protection on a computer without .net installed ?
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

If your non protected file requires .net then the protected one will also require it.

Sorry, I really can't understand what is the issue.

If you are looking for a solution to merge .net framework into single exe - there is no such solution (until you make it yourself).