Hide from PE

Post here any topics that related to Enigma Protector, its functionality, your misunderstanding, offers to improvements etc etc etc
bensam56

Hide from PE

Post by bensam56 »

Hi, Can you add an option to hide info from PE scanner? Pl see the screenshot and it shows even what license type I purchased. We don't want all these information to be exposed even for non-professional hackers. Previously I was using Themida and WinLicense and it has an option to Hide from PE. Thanks!

Regards,
Henk Leferink
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pat666

Re: Hide from PE

Post by Pat666 »

OT: May i know your reason, why is that you moving from Oreans products to Enigma ?

Sad news, i read somewhere 4.20 has been defeated.
The second bad news is, my license support ends while this 4.20 came out. I will need to buy for the next release.
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Pat666 wrote:Sad news, i read somewhere 4.20 has been defeated.
This is not truth, version 4.xx contain new RISC virtual machine, it is not defeated, it is not even analyzed, it is quite complex and effective.

If any application protected with 4.xx is defeated/unpacked or so, this means that the protection is not applied correct/fully.

Users should use vm_risc_begin/vm_risc_end markers, the option Virtual Machine - Settings - RISK VM should be enabled. It is recommended to use Virtual Machine - Functions Selecting through the map file to apply a maximum protection level.
bensam56

Post by bensam56 »

Pat666 wrote:OT: May i know your reason, why is that you moving from Oreans products to Enigma ?

Sad news, i read somewhere 4.20 has been defeated.
The second bad news is, my license support ends while this 4.20 came out. I will need to buy for the next release.
Well, To be honest Themida and WinLicense is great and it protects the app at great level. In Windows 7 the protected app works perfectly but severe performance issue under Windows 8 / 8.1. Initially I thought it could be my app issue. Later we tested with debug version and everything was normal. So I tested with Enigma and my app worked well on Windows 8 /8.1 as well it secures the app at very good level. That made me to jump from Oreans to Enigma.

BTW, "read somewhere" - Can you post the link here where it says 4.20 is defeated! But, It doesn't scared me since in software world everything is not 100% secure.

Regards,
Henk Leferink