[Plugin Request] Anti-dll injection

Post here any topics that related to Enigma Protector, its functionality, your misunderstanding, offers to improvements etc etc etc
Enigma
Site Admin

Re: [Plugin Request] Anti-dll injection

Post by Enigma »

Probably, what plugin exactly do you need? I mean, what exactly do you want to avoid?
Pls

Post by Pls »

Enigma wrote:Probably, what plugin exactly do you need? I mean, what exactly do you want to avoid?
Any plugin that block the loading of dlls in my game
some thing do difficult load library at dll injector
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Hi Pls, as I said, there are such techniques that allow to inject dll and you have to ways to disable it.

I can help you and write such plugin, but it will work for a 2 of 3 injection methods.

Do you interest in this?
Pls

Post by Pls »

Enigma wrote:Hi Pls, as I said, there are such techniques that allow to inject dll and you have to ways to disable it.

I can help you and write such plugin, but it will work for a 2 of 3 injection methods.

Do you interest in this?
yes ^^
Last edited by Pls on Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pls

Post by Pls »

sorry for double post
Last edited by Pls on Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Hi Pls, sorry, but I should distress you. I will not make this plugin just to do not waste the time. This plugin is useless.

If we avoid injection, then not only illegal injection will be supressed, but legal also. There are many programs that hook own dll into each process (for some functionality), imagine if we deny this injection? These programs will work incorrectly.

Moreover, the bigger problem may come from antivirus vendors and vendors of proactive protection. These protections are based on a injection of dll to the process. If protected file will deny injection then probably, antiviruses will just detect a virus in such file.

As I said before, it is better if you tell me what harm do you have due to injected dlls, and we may write a plugin that will avoid this (not injection, just a harm).
ds-cs

Post by ds-cs »

Enigma wrote:Hi Pls, sorry, but I should distress you. I will not make this plugin just to do not waste the time. This plugin is useless.

If we avoid injection, then not only illegal injection will be supressed, but legal also. There are many programs that hook own dll into each process (for some functionality), imagine if we deny this injection? These programs will work incorrectly.

Moreover, the bigger problem may come from antivirus vendors and vendors of proactive protection. These protections are based on a injection of dll to the process. If protected file will deny injection then probably, antiviruses will just detect a virus in such file.

As I said before, it is better if you tell me what harm do you have due to injected dlls, and we may write a plugin that will avoid this (not injection, just a harm).
Hi Enigma.
Do you have a solution so far to accept some dlls?