.Net Reactor support?

Post here any topics that related to Enigma Protector, its functionality, your misunderstanding, offers to improvements etc etc etc
Adik

.Net Reactor support?

Post by Adik »

Hi, I have a .Net Reactor 6.9.0.0 license, I use it to protection applications writed in C# (VS 2022).

I would like to purchase a Enigma Protector. The demo version of EP 7.00 works without problems with my native exe file.

However, when I try to secure exe prepared by .Net Reactor application does not start.

Do I need to change any setting in Enigma?
Enigma
Site Admin

Re: .Net Reactor support?

Post by Enigma »

Hi Adik,

Different protection systems could be incompatible between each other, really most of them are incompatible.
The core of problem could be different and specific and may not belong to Enigma Protector, but to .net reactor.

As a possible workaround, I suggest you to use .net reactor and Enigma Protector separately, for .net and native files.
If you wish to protect .net files with Enigma too, then please check out new tutorial http://www.softwareprotection.info/2022 ... protector/
There we use ConfuserEx for .net obfuscation then protection with Enigma, these both are fully compatible with each other.
Adik

Post by Adik »

Thanks, I've tested ConfuserEx and Enigma Protector.

How to secure dll files?

My settings in ConfuserEx for dll:

Preset --> None
Add = anti-ildasm
Add = anti-temper
Add = contants

After processing exe and dlls in ConfuserEx my application runs without problems.

But when I add libraries to Virtual Box and secure my program using Enigma Protector it doesn't works.
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Can you please send us original files for testing at support@enigmaprotector.com? We will check what is going wrong.

If that is impossible, then it is worth to try ILMerge to merge files, then use ConfuserEx, then Enigma Protector.
This is the command how to use ILMerge:

Code: Select all

ilmerge /target:winexe /out:MyApp.exe MyExe.exe ServiceStack.dll ServiceStack.Interfaces.dll ServiceStack.ServiceInterface.dll ServiceStack.Text.dll