How to remove a license key?

Post here any topics that related to Enigma Protector, its functionality, your misunderstanding, offers to improvements etc etc etc
bigkahuna

How to remove a license key?

Post by bigkahuna »

I've created an application and protected it using Enigma Protector. I then ran the protected application and the registration screen appears. I registered the protected application using Enigma Protector's key generator. Everything seems to work fine so far.

Now I'd like to remove the registration "key" from that computer (for testing purposes). How do I do this?
Enigma
Site Admin

Re: How to remove a license key?

Post by Enigma »

Hi, to do that you need to open your project in Enigma Protector, then click main menu - Tools - Debug - Reset all local info.
bigkahuna

Post by bigkahuna »

Thanks! :)
Faizan453

Post by Faizan453 »

If once remove licence from PC then same licence key will work again for same PC or no?
If yes so this is bad news please give any solution to remove licence key permanently...
Grawol

Post by Grawol »

Faizan453 wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:01 pm If once remove licence from PC then same licence key will work again for same PC or no?
If yes so this is bad news please give any solution to remove licence key permanently...
You have to make a new update for your program, and you need to block that key as stolen one on your new release. Have a look on license manager. It is the only way.
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Grawol wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:59 am You have to make a new update for your program, and you need to block that key as stolen one on your new release. Have a look on license manager. It is the only way.
Exactly.

If using Enigma Protector with Online Activation Panel https://enigmaprotector.com/en/aboutoap.html , there are options for immediate disabling the license only.