Enigma 5.60 not running in outdated windows XP/7

Post here messages if you have any problems with working of Enigma Protector
Tony

Enigma 5.60 not running in outdated windows XP/7

Post by Tony »

I have a licence enigma 5.60 and I am running a game, I noticed in the newer enigma version, my clients that are running an integrated graphic card(intel)is not able to launch the encrypted program that is packed with 5.60, the program does not even launch. These particular clients also are running and outdated OS. Im also suspecting it could be due to an outdated windows players with a external GPU can run the game fine, with an updated OS. I am not sure if the GPU plays any role in this error though. Are there any libraries that my client should download so the encrypted program can run correctly?
Ilya

Re: Enigma 5.60 not running in outdated windows XP/7

Post by Ilya »

This is possible bug in protector.
App should run under all actual windows versions.
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Hi Tony, I really have no ideas what cound be wrong. Protection should work well on any system.

First of all, try to check if you do not use plugins at Miscellaneous - Plugins, some plugins may cause incompatibilities.

Then, if it is possible, please check if non protected program works on the problem compurters. It is often happening that the issue is not related to protection but relates to program itself, so even non protected program does not work there.

And let us know about results.
Tony

Post by Tony »

Excellent, the issue was the plugins. problem solved