Cracked By Multiple Crackers!!

Post here messages if you have any problems with working of Enigma Protector
Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Cracked By Multiple Crackers!!

Post by Enigma » Tue May 10, 2016 3:20 pm

This is a specific of .net applications, you need better communication of the program with the protection. As advised, move some code to the native dll, protect it with virtual machine and then pack everything with Virtual Box inside the single exe file.

Eli1

Post by Eli1 » Mon May 23, 2016 11:03 am

Enigma wrote:This is a specific of .net applications, you need better communication of the program with the protection. As advised, move some code to the native dll, protect it with virtual machine and then pack everything with Virtual Box inside the single exe file.

whats the point of doing this if they can just dump the files out anyways?

Eli1

Post by Eli1 » Mon May 23, 2016 11:08 am

Also ive noticed launch times are terrible with this

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Mon May 23, 2016 11:24 am

Eli1 wrote:Also ive noticed launch times are terrible with this

OK, let's imagine they can dump files from Virtual Box. But, for Virtual Box of Enigma Protector there is no automatical (so called "static") dumpers as there are for Enigma Virtual Box (our freeware program).

Next, I advised to use Virtual Box feature as an additional one, just to merge dll file with the exe. For dll protection the Enigma Protector should be used. You need to protect the dll separately with Enigma Protector (using RISC VM) - this is a core protection, and then add it to Virtual Box to exe file as a additional protection.

Is there any problem to move some functionality to external dll file?

Protection of .net programs is really a pain, there are no fully automated solutions. You need to do some tricks, like this, to apply a good protection.

ilya01

Post by ilya01 » Mon May 23, 2016 11:31 am

Eli1 wrote:
Enigma wrote:This is a specific of .net applications, you need better communication of the program with the protection. As advised, move some code to the native dll, protect it with virtual machine and then pack everything with Virtual Box inside the single exe file.

whats the point of doing this if they can just dump the files out anyways?

To disassemble the program they will have to analyze the native dll, part of the code which will be executed in a virtual machine. And the .net code they may see and edit. You should bear this in mind.

ilya01

Post by ilya01 » Mon May 23, 2016 11:34 am

Eli1 wrote:Also ive noticed launch times are terrible with this

Use a third-party server with which you can get and use the time.

OFFSETGHOST

SOFTWARE WAS CRACKED ALSO!

Post by OFFSETGHOST » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:04 pm

I brought this software a month ago. I used the Eginma to protect my software and someone cracked my software, also my software was decompiled now my source is released on the internet. This is not good, the old system I was using seemed protect my software better.

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: SOFTWARE WAS CRACKED ALSO!

Post by Enigma » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:20 am

OFFSETGHOST wrote:I brought this software a month ago. I used the Eginma to protect my software and someone cracked my software, also my software was decompiled now my source is released on the internet. This is not good, the old system I was using seemed protect my software better.

If your application was cracked, and even unpacked, 99% that you just did not implement the protection in a correct way.
Many users just click protect button and do not apply any additional protection techniques and that's the bigger issue.
I think you are talking about .net programs, right?

.NET programs are very specific, there are no ready-to-go solutions for .net files protection where you just press Protect button and the file becomes protected.
Protection for .net programs is a complex process that requires attention from developer.
Please read my advices, try to implement all of them, this makes any dumper useless.

- the most effective protection technique that you should implement is a code virtualization. This feature does not work with .net programs, only works with native unmanaged programs. To apply such protection to your application I recommend you to move some part of your code to unmanaged dll (not a .net dll!) written in C++ or Delphi or whatever support protection markers. Then using vm_risc_begin/vm_risc_end markers protect this dll. Then use this dll inside your program. Such kind of protection can't be breaked, so without cracking of this dll won't be possible to crack your application. This is the most correct and strong protection way!
- then use Enigma API functions inside your app, try to communicate with protection. If protection got removed, communication api won't work, and your application won't work too.
- use Virtual Box feature to hide the data
- use any .net obfuscator system before protection