Reset Registration

Post here messages if you have any problems with working of Enigma Protector
vcajes

Reset Registration

Post by vcajes »

Hi, When i Register an Application with Hardware-ID, it works nice!

Then, when I release an update of my program, and I apply de EnigmaProtector to the new Updated exe, He ask me again to insert the registration.

How can i do to stop asking me the registration of a program, if i previosly register the program with low VERSION?

Sorry by my english!
Majid

Re: Reset Registration

Post by Majid »

Hi vcajes

Start a New Project First.
Then Protect your application and set anything you want such as Hardware-ID lock.
Save your project file.

Now if you want the key generated for the current version works for future versions, open your saved project and protect future versions with this settings again, then The key generated for previous version should work for others.

By the way let's wait for support team's reply too ;)
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Yes Majid, you are correct. Probably vcajes did not create a new project for the first version, or using different projects for both versions.

FYI also, making any changes on the settings on the Registration Features - Common panel, will reset registration. For example, if for the version #1 you have used key mode RSA 512, but for the version #2 you have changed it to RSA 1024, then registration will reset.
Also make sure Registration Features - Hardware Lock settings are same for both versions.
vcajes

Thanks!

Post by vcajes »

Thanks! It Works! :D :D
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

You're welcome!