Virtual box serious problem

Post here messages if you have any problems with working of Enigma Protector
boboi1986

Virtual box serious problem

Post by boboi1986 »

Hello to Developers

I have problem with Virtual box

After pack my file with Virtual box , the application can run about 10 second, after that the program close without any warning.
How can i fix it ?
Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Virtual box serious problem

Post by Enigma »

Hi boboi1986,

There had been fixed few problems in Virtual Box since last official version. Please let me know the name of your license and I will send you newest version of Enigma Protector by PM.
boboi1986

Post by boboi1986 »

No, i mean not enigma protector, its about Virtual Box ( FreeWare )
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

OK, try to check the latest version that was released today.

If it won't work, then send us your non packed files at support@enigmaprotector.com and we will try to test them out. Also, let me know what Windows version you are using.
boboi1986

Post by boboi1986 »

it was game file. you need to download our full game client to test, but its ok, i try by my self first, if still not working, i'll let you know.

one more think. i have test scan my game file with virustotal.com , there is no virus, but after my friend help me protect the file with enigma protector and scan with virustotal.com, got a lot of virus infected with the file. if i buy full enigma protector with you. can you help me fix this virus issue ?
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

boboi1986 wrote: one more think. i have test scan my game file with virustotal.com , there is no virus, but after my friend help me protect the file with enigma protector and scan with virustotal.com, got a lot of virus infected with the file. if i buy full enigma protector with you. can you help me fix this virus issue ?
Yes, it has to help to solve the problem. At least, the protected sample can be sent to antiviruses, so they fix wrong detection.
http://www.softwareprotection.info/2011 ... -to-solve/

Of course, antiviruses won't fix wrong detection of the files protected with DEMO version or stolen license.
boboi1986

Post by boboi1986 »

Report : software that packed with Virtual Box cant run in 64bit windows. im use latest Virtual Box 17 july 2012
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Can you please send us non packed sample at support@enigmaprotector.com?

Looks like it happens for particular application only, others are working well.
boboi1986

Post by boboi1986 »

i have send sample, With Subject "Sample Client.exe" from support@ryloracle.com
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

There is some problem. Looks like this file is just one file from the game, right? To test it, we need to run entire game too.
So we need all the files that are necessary to run it.

Also, send the evb project file. Because we need to know what files you are trying to pack.

Btw, packed file just not starts? Or what is happening when you are runnning packed one?