Problem

Post here messages if you have any problems with working of Enigma Protector
redeyes

Problem

Post by redeyes »

We have been using the enigma protector for quite some time now. Some of our players experience an issue where when they double click on our game, the game does nothing. Most of our users are able to play fine, its just some people. I have yet to find a fix for this, is there any type of default programs the users need to have installed, like microsoft redistributable or something?
Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Problem

Post by Enigma »

Hi redeyes,

Probably this problem happen due to specific settings of protection.

For example, you have some items in Executed Processes checkup that fires on a user pc. If so, enable Show Message Before Termination to see what process caused this problem. Try to disable this feature at all to check if it really causes problem.

This problem has appeared with new version, or older version has this problem too?
redeyes

Post by redeyes »

That's not the issue. The issue is with .dll files being added into the game client using the virtual box. I have found a fix for it, but I really do not like doing this, I have to enable the extraction of dll files, and then it works perfect for the people who were experiencing a problem. They have no antivirus running that is causing any issues. It just happens on some pc's, not on everyone. And, the reason I do not want to extract my dll files, is because people can modify them easily, causing our game shield to be useless.
redeyes

Post by redeyes »

And I have only used the newest one available, because I just started using enigma protector. I used to use themida to pack our dll files into the client, but it was so easy to extract them that it became pointless to even bother using it anymore.
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Ok, maybe did you notice if error happen on particular PC only, for example, on Win7 x64 only?

Can you please send me a link to the protected game so we will test it out?
redeyes

Post by redeyes »

'hidden by admin' is the game client. the packed file is bout.dat, it runs after you press start on the launcher. it appears to happen on only some windows xp 32 bit machines.
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

going to download and check it out. Can you please let me know by PM details how we can connect to game server? Or it is not necessary?
redeyes

Post by redeyes »

you shouldn't need to connect to the game server, but if you want, just let me know what account name and password you want and I will create for you.
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Hi redeyes,

Now checking your file. Do not know if the latest patch extracts dll or no...?

Can you please send me non protected .dat file (all files that you embed in Virtual Box, if you ever use it) and .enigma project file at support@enigmaprotector.com?