When protected with some dll. Have Virus detected.

Post here messages if you have any problems with working of Enigma Protector
Enigma
Site Admin

Re: When protected with some dll. Have Virus detected.

Post by Enigma »

Unfortunately, release of new system is delayed.

Enigma Protector will be updated to version 4.0 when it will be released/
boboi1986

Post by boboi1986 »

If I subscribe to the enigma protector. can I get anti-dll injection that works well? include the anti-memory hack and all sorts of anti-hack that can be done in the game?
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Looks like you little misunderstand the purpose of Enigma Protector. It is not a system that will protect your game against cheating etc, but people are adopted it for such protection.

For example, by using of Executed Processes check you can avoid game execution (or game working) if some illegal process is running. By using Virtual Box feature you can hide some critical game files. Really there are many ways.

We have created some plugins that can help you to do something to avoid cheating. I can share them with registered users, but I have no ideas how effective they are, and for what games they are exactly using. If you have seen any mentioning on this forum about any plugin - let me know and I will send it to you.
Also, I know, many people develop own plugins, that help to protect game against cheating.

As regarding anti-inject plugin, we are not developing this plugin, and I can't guarantee you how it effective and stable.
Refer to this thread http://forum.enigmaprotector.com/viewto ... =26&t=1506 and maybe try to contact to plugin author Sh4DoVV if he can help you.

So we produce software protection solution, and not game anti-cheat protection.