slch.dll

Post here messages if you have any problems with working of Enigma Protector
mrwolfvip

slch.dll

Post by mrwolfvip »

someone give slch.dll and told me it protect aginst dll it works but now dont work any help?
Enigma
Site Admin

Re: slch.dll

Post by Enigma »

Hi mrwolfvip, can you please explain more how this plugin worked for you and how this does not work now? What had been changed? What effect did you have with this plugin and what is changed now?

It will help to solve problem more quickly.
mrwolfvip

Post by mrwolfvip »

Enigma wrote:Hi mrwolfvip, can you please explain more how this plugin worked for you and how this does not work now? What had been changed? What effect did you have with this plugin and what is changed now?

It will help to solve problem more quickly.
i use to disbale anti injection in my game and it worked 100% but now dont work i dont change anything i can post the dll in msg if you need it
i mean when i make new project i can inject as i like -.-
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

mrwolfvip wrote:i use to disbale anti injection in my game and it worked 100% but now dont work i dont change anything i can post the dll in msg if you need iti mean when i make new project i can inject as i like -.-
Hum, firstly, check out that this plugin is enabled in Miscellaneous - Plugins panel.

But the plugin slch.dll - does not disable any injection. It just check that the program code is not modified in the memory.

I mean that you may inject the dll, but probably this injected dll is not working, or somehow affecting on your game...? Check this out.