copy paste overwrite directories need help before buying engima protector

Issues related to Enigma Virtual Box
mehrshadspeed

copy paste overwrite directories need help before buying engima protector

Post by mehrshadspeed »

hi dear support i have 2 project that I wanna define with your products so let me know which one is the best for us
here is there detail to clarify my project
1- we have some .exe and .msi files that we wanna package it for auto installing
2-after installing those 2 files above we have some .dll .license .dat files that we want to automatically copy or replace or overwrite to these directories
CProgram Files x86software namebin64
CUsersclient pc nameDocumentssoftware namebinCustom
for last point I remember I wanna define self destroyed for our package after some period of time definition
so please let me know which product is the best for us and is there any tutorial to define installation path and etc or not ?
******************************************************************************************************************
but here is some doubts i have
1- do you recommend any tutoril for learning how to work with it ?
2- for selleting input file my file is .msi file i mean windows installer file as i checked virtual box not support it any solution for it ?
3- can we define copy replace and installation path for those files that will come with .exe file like path i mentioned before like this
CProgram Files x86software namebin64
CUsersclient pc nameDocumentssoftware namebinCustom
please let me know and can we define multiple programs installing in one .exe protected with virtual box or not ?
******************************************************************************************************