I used Enigma Virtual Box to virtualize an entire Microsoft.NET installation

Issues related to Enigma Virtual Box
jessielesbian

I used Enigma Virtual Box to virtualize an entire Microsoft.NET installation

Post by jessielesbian »

Here's a launcher that emulates the Microsoft.NET framework to all of its child processes. It uses Enigma Virtual Box for file and registry virtualization. It supports Microsoft.NET v3.0, v3.5, and v4.0.30319. I can't pack a Microsoft.NET executable outright since reflection doesn't work when the executable is packed using Enigma Virtual Box and had to create a native launcher.

download version
Enigma
Site Admin

Re: I used Enigma Virtual Box to virtualize an entire Microsoft.NET installation

Post by Enigma »

Hi, I think it would be useful for forum members if you explain what files you added to package and how did you do that.
MH100181

Re: I used Enigma Virtual Box to virtualize an entire Microsoft.NET installation

Post by MH100181 »

jessielesbian wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:38 am Here's a launcher that emulates the Microsoft.NET framework to all of its child processes. It uses Enigma Virtual Box for file and registry virtualization. It supports Microsoft.NET v3.0, v3.5, and v4.0.30319. I can't pack a Microsoft.NET executable outright since reflection doesn't work when the executable is packed using Enigma Virtual Box and had to create a native launcher.

download version
Please re-upload