when i protect exe is complete successful done but when run is not runing display only showing taskmner

x64 version issues
saleemshah

when i protect exe is complete successful done but when run is not runing display only showing taskmner

Post by saleemshah »

hello dear sir
how are you i have a issue with my exe when i make lock b hardware id is done lock but when i make activate that file also perfect activate but not run in display only showing in task manger please help me how to fix this problem
Enigma
Site Admin

Re: when i protect exe is complete successful done but when run is not runing display only showing taskmner

Post by Enigma »

Hi, please send us non protected file at support@enigmaprotector.com we will check what could be wrong there.
imkingran

Re: when i protect exe is complete successful done but when run is not runing display only showing taskmner

Post by imkingran »

Hello,

I'm currently testing the demo version and I ran into a similar problem.

Actually what I noticed is that it first appears in the Taskmanager panel and seems like nothing else is happening. However, if I just wait long enough, about ~5 min, eventually the application opens and everything is working great.

I wanted to know if this is just a problem with the demo version before I purchase a licence or if maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Thanks for your time and product.

---------------------- Update Oct 5th ---------------
I found out that it was the large .spr file that was causing such a long delay. If I packed it without that file it opened normally.
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

imkingran wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:43 am I found out that it was the large .spr file that was causing such a long delay. If I packed it without that file it opened normally.
If you wish, we can test this issue out, if you send us all necessary non packed files at support@enigmaprotector.com