How can i use form in Enigma?

Post here any topics that related to Enigma Protector, its functionality, your misunderstanding, offers to improvements etc etc etc
alendolen80

Re: How can i use form in Enigma?

Post by alendolen80 »

I want to create a custom form because I do not like the standard form. I like using a custom form. I want to protect a dll file. Can you help me? I will send you a dll file with a custom form for you and you will protect me the file with my form. And take a video of how to do it. It is possible ?
alendolen80

Post by alendolen80 »

Enigma wrote:I just do not understand what are you trying to do.

You did not tell us the main thing - what are you trying to protect? And why do you need this custom form, why the standard registration dialog is not suitable?
I want to create a custom form because I do not like the standard form. I like using a custom form. I want to protect a dll file. Can you help me? I will send you a dll file with a custom form for you and you will protect me the file with my form. And take a video of how to do it. It is possible ?
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

What programming language are you using to develop a DLL? Can you make changes to the source code of this DLL?

Sorry, we do not do such customizations, this is something that you have to do yourself.
alendolen80

Post by alendolen80 »

Enigma wrote:What programming language are you using to develop a DLL? Can you make changes to the source code of this DLL?

Sorry, we do not do such customizations, this is something that you have to do yourself.
No! I can not change the source!
but i can edit hex!
yes i use delphi!
doyou have any videon for how to use custom register form?
alendolen80

Post by alendolen80 »

Enigma wrote:What programming language are you using to develop a DLL? Can you make changes to the source code of this DLL?

Do you know someone to help me?
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Such custom dialog can be created only through plugin system of Enigma (sinse you can't make changes to source code of the dll). This is quite difficult to do if you do not have programming skills.

Unfortunately, only standard registration dialog can help you there.

Nothing more we can help.