Output Logs (how make this?)

Post here any topics that related to Enigma Protector, its functionality, your misunderstanding, offers to improvements etc etc etc
Douglas Farias

Output Logs (how make this?)

Post by Douglas Farias »

Hi all.
I m new here, testing the enigma protector trial version and i like this.

I m using executed process to check some hacks and close my .exe.

I dont see any option to generate logs like this.
if some (executed process) (hacks) its runing, close my .exe and generate the log file (/loghack.txt) with process name (hack.exe etc....)

my ideia its read and send to server this hack log (i m already made this in java), but first i need generate this obvius. :D

how can i check (executed process), if found generate a log on same folder with process name?

its possible make this logs with enigma?
if enigma already have this option, can someone show me pls? i m noob here :D

many thx
Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Output Logs (how make this?)

Post by Enigma »

Hi, there is no such log info. However, there is a variable that you may use in the messages to display an illegal processes name. Put the valiable %CU_EXECPR% into the message body, or maybe to a message link url, and it will be replaced by the found process name.
Douglas Farias

Post by Douglas Farias »

hi @enigma
you have plans to add this? i dont see any logic block illegal processes name but dont export this logs, send to server email etc.
its a game for example, i want to know what player, what pc and mac adress are using this.

you have plans to add this function on next version of enigma?

thx
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

No, unfortunately no.

As I said, you can show this bad process in the message to user. User can make a screenshot and send it to you.