Any questions? Ask us: support@enigmaprotector.com

File System registration of protected DLL question

Post here any topics that related to Enigma Protector, its functionality, your misunderstanding, offers to improvements etc etc etc

File System registration of protected DLL question

Postby mqsymth » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:54 pm

In using the file system registration for my protected DLL, I used %DEFAULT FOLDER% and I put the relative path as MyRegKey.dat in the "Relative Path In File System" box when I protected the DLL. After generating the key using the Key Generator, I placed the file MyRegKey.dat in the same directory as the protected DLL but the DLL is not reading this file and terminating.

Here is a copy of MyReKey.Dat
[Registration information]
Name=Anyname
Key=E42V-G7UM-P58J-XDV6-LHQW-2JTB-ZYDF-VGST-ANSCW

I'm using Hardware protection with CPU, Motherboard and harddisk serial number protection.

What am I doing wrong here?
mqsymth

Re: File System registration of protected DLL question

Postby mqsymth » Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:01 pm

The problem occurs when the time trial expires.

I have the "Use Limitation By Expiration Date" Checked. I set the expiration to 6/5/2015 (today is 6/9/2015). I have the "Termination Execution After" checked and set to 0. If I uncheck this the DLL runs despite being past the expiration date

Under " Registration Features" -> Hardware Lock I have the "Hard Disk Serial Number" Checked.

Under "Registration Data Storage" I have "Use File System" checked, I used %DEFAULT FOLDER% and under "Relative Path in File System"
I put \MyRegKey.dat

Since I changed the registration features to "Hard Disk Serial Number I create a new License.
[Registration information]
Name=Anyname
Key=D48EHPJWNCYJB6EVF2J4E5VE5NT62JH

When I put both the license and the DLL in the same directory. the DLL does not recognize the license and stops.

What Am I doing wrong
mqsymth

Return to Basic