Windows 8 and package builder with mp4 files

Issues related to Enigma Virtual Box
alfandy28

Windows 8 and package builder with mp4 files

Post by alfandy28 »

Thank you for this great Enigma Virtual Box software :) .But I have a problem.I created a simple software of mp4 player.I packaged the mp4 file into file named "BUNDLE.PAK" as External package and I leave the BUNDLE.PAK next to compiled exe.
It runs perfectly at Windows XP, Vista and 7. But when I played on Windows 8.1. The video played only for 3 seconds and came up error message.
And Sometime, the video run but slide bar tracking stopped, and when I clicked stop button, the error message appear again. :cry:
I try to set the security file in a different setting in Windows 8 , but I still have the same problems.
Can you help me?
Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Windows 8 and package builder with mp4 files

Post by Enigma »

Hi, btw, I think this problem may come from the source application. Initially, please try to run this application on Win8 unpacked, maybe the unpacked one will have the same problem?

If you think everything is OK there, just after packing the problem appears, then send us non packed files for testing, we will try to investigate the problem.
alfandy28

Post by alfandy28 »

Hi,
I haven't try Windows 8 unpacker. But attach the sample of my problems.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6utyojjgujthd ... E.rar?dl=0

I try to build the application with Visual Basic Visual Studio 2013. Still I have the same problem.
I attach 3 folder in RAR file
1st folder : application and video sample before build with enigma vb
2nd folder : application and bundle.pak after build with enigma vb
3rd folder : video explanation of how I build the application in windows 7 environment and have a failure when I run in Windows 8 environment

Note : I also tried to build the application in windows 8 environment using Visual Basic VS 2013, but still I have the same problem.

Thank you
alfandy28

Post by alfandy28 »

Failed with windows 8 unpacker. Can anyone solve my problem?