Protected .exe don't close

Post here messages if you have any problems with working of Enigma Protector
vinicius.edson

Protected .exe don't close

Post by vinicius.edson »

Hi. I'm using the Enigma x86 to protect the executable of my game to detect and close when a program in the "Executed Processes" list and the game is not finished. Only a screen is displayed that can be ignored. It is necessary to finalize the protected application automatically, but it is not what happens.

Another problem I noticed is that after it is detected an application listed as illegal, the Enigma does not perform the check again to try to close the protected application.

I need help because I bought the licence to do this functions.

*Sorry my bad english*
Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Protected .exe don't close

Post by Enigma »

Hi vinicius.edson,
vinicius.edson wrote:I'm using the Enigma x86 to protect the executable of my game to detect and close when a program in the "Executed Processes" list and the game is not finished. Only a screen is displayed that can be ignored. It is necessary to finalize the protected application automatically, but it is not what happens.
That's a correct behavior. There are two ways you may solve it.

First, just disable the option "Show Message Before Termination", the program will close automatically in this case, without any notice:
2.png
2.png (8.91 KiB) Viewed 6541 times
Second, if you would like to show the message, but would like to close it automatically, then click on Design Message button and enable the option "Automatically close this message after seconds":
3.png
3.png (28.38 KiB) Viewed 6541 times
vinicius.edson wrote:Another problem I noticed is that after it is detected an application listed as illegal, the Enigma does not perform the check again to try to close the protected application.
On the Checkup - Executed Process panel you have to check the option "Check executed processes every", this option allows to check the executed processes while application is run within defined number of seconds:
1.png
1.png (9.93 KiB) Viewed 6541 times