prevent memory editors from attaching in protected exe

Post here any topics that related to Enigma Protector, its functionality, your misunderstanding, offers to improvements etc etc etc
Tony

prevent memory editors from attaching in protected exe

Post by Tony »

Is there a way or a plugin to check if the protected exe is being attached or edited by a memory editor? and terminates it self if found?
Tony

Re: prevent memory editors from attaching in protected exe

Post by Tony »

Mr enigma protector, i have sent you a PM, waiting for reply
evilbasem

Post by evilbasem »

u can add most of memory editors u have known to checklist in enigma protector so it will terminate ur process"exe" file instantly , I know this way isn't a practical method but i should helps :D
Tony

Post by Tony »

yes its not efficient enough, there are tons of memory editors out there.. maybe if enigma could develop a plugin that can hide the protected application well enough till it cannot be seen in the memory editor task manager would stop alot of script kiddies too. Like making the protected application hooking into a windows process , something that gameguard does. Only bad thing if the application crashes or something, the user would need to restart the entire pc :D
evilbasem

Post by evilbasem »

lol , dude u have to be sure that u will never protect it 100% there is must be holes on your game and if so and there is a method to hide it , also there will be a million ways to unhide or achieve it by something else , actually u are willing to protect it with highest protection available but not willing to protect it completely trust me it doesn't make sense
Tony

Post by Tony »

I know client side protection is never 100%, I am currently working on a server sided protection which will be more effective,
but its always better to make it harder to hack by creating fake processes which will fool many hackers, or also other methods which makes cracking very hard but not impossible.