Inverted External Files

Post here any topics that related to Enigma Protector, its functionality, your misunderstanding, offers to improvements etc etc etc
Majid

Inverted External Files

Post by Majid »

Hi Enigma

External files are which the app need them and if one of them get deleted the app won't start.
Now I want to invert this option! I want if the app find any file in external files section it won't start! For example I set main.dll as an inverted external file,then if app find it in the selected path it won't start. :|

Possible?
Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Inverted External Files

Post by Enigma »

Hi Majid, what is the purpose? :)
Majid

Post by Majid »

So simple !

If you can add Windows DRIVE PATH as I told in "Suggestion containing bug" topic,Then I can add some programs that I know they can be harmful for my app to my inverted external files and if my app find them then it won't start!

maybe you want to tell me to use Executed Processes,but no It can not help me!

There are some monitoring tools which take snapshots of system and you can compare snapshots! think my app is not running,user run monitor tool and he make a snapshot and he will save it and close the monitor soft. NOW he runs my app after some times he will close it.Now He will run monitor app again and He will make another snapshots and He will compare and He will see differences :shock:

If my app can detect this soft in windows drive,then He can't make another snapshots and compare them !!!

Now?
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Probably you are correct. I wanted to remake this feature at all, so hope that will apply your suggestion also!
Majid

Post by Majid »

Please do not forget to add "windows drive path" in this section and other sections that allow user to choose path!
And fix the bug which I have reported in "Suggestion containing bug"

Thanks A Lot Enigma
Great Software :)