Enigma ++ ?

Post here any topics that related to Enigma Protector, its functionality, your misunderstanding, offers to improvements etc etc etc
scorillo7

Enigma ++ ?

Post by scorillo7 »

On a regular basis,customer try to buy the best product on the market but with most compatibility with their projects.
1. Which is (in your opinion) the strong and weak points of Enigma in comparison with Themida or Armadillo?
Sugestion
2.Can you do a PHP/Mysql based key manager and self activation of the key?

Thank you.
Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Enigma ++ ?

Post by Enigma »

1. Which is (in your opinion) the strong and weak points of Enigma in comparison with Themida or Armadillo?
Sugestion
It is very difficult to compare protections with the different protection "styles", each of these protection has won advantages/disadvantages. I just post here words that I heard from other people:
Themida - good protection bug it a lot of bugs, some very necessary features, like custom key generator, may fail very often,
Armadillo - good protector too, but the protection did not change already a long time, and there are a lot of tutorials and auto-unpacking tools
Enigma - how can I criticize my own product...? The only one I can tell you, product is continuously developing, you will get great support, any bug will be quickly fixed!

As I always write, no any protector can help you if you do not have own brains! Most integration your software with protection, like usage of Enigma API, Markers could increase protection in few times!
2.Can you do a PHP/Mysql based key manager and self activation of the key?
Little secret, these 2 issues are in development. The problem is that I do not have enough knowledges in php and it is very difficult for me to write such service. Web based keys generator will be not a free service, just with a small price (by the way, you can create own, there is a CGI keys generator in Enigma). Activation service, its sources, will be free and distributed with the main application.

If anyone could help with the #2, it would be great, I can send a license for the work or just pay!
scorillo7

Post by scorillo7 »

For VB there is a posibility to use markers?
How about a good tutorial for vb users?
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

For VB there is a posibility to use markers?
How about a good tutorial for vb users?
Yes, for VB users are good news too, in the latest version 1.66 I've made Virtual Machine that supports SEH handlers and Exceptions inside Virtual Machine for Visual Basic application, no any protectors support VB Seh and Exceptions. PS: this is tutorial how to create map file for Virtual Machine for VB applications http://enigmaprotector.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=67

Regarding markers for VB, this feature is almost done, I hope that in 1.67 it will be done fully (only missed some strings in sources).

Regarding tutorial, what do you want to see in tutotial, ask me and I will reply!
scorillo7

Post by scorillo7 »

A detalied tutorial and full implementation of 100% power of enigma. for vb
It is known that even the best users of that kind of software are missing some protection features.
Request: a feature (api)that see the key of protected target ,and a custom version(not comercial)

I want to buy a protector but im not sure what...
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

May be you also take a look there:
http://enigmaprotector.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=66

The best protection is to use Enigma API + Markers + Virtual Machine as much as possible!
Request: a feature (api)that see the key of protected target ,and a custom version(not comercial)
If I understand correctly, you need an api to return a key with that application is protected? This API is EP_RegLoadKey
I want to buy a protector but im not sure what...
Finally it is your decision!
prasid

Post by prasid »

Also price of Enigma Protector less than AMONG them. According to me, this is purely user friendly and easy to use. Even support from Author is very instant.
I'm too much satisfied customer.
scorillo7

Post by scorillo7 »

Vladimir keep that instant support.It is the "powerfull" thing on Enigma.
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Vladimir keep that instant support.It is the "powerfull" thing on Enigma.
This is not single and not last and not common thing in Enigma!
scorillo7

Post by scorillo7 »

I'm curious about your profesional career...is not relevant but ...eee....human nature