Generate The Generators

Post here any topics that related to Enigma Protector, its functionality, your misunderstanding, offers to improvements etc etc etc
Majid

Generate The Generators

Post by Majid »

Hi Enigma

Your Protector can export key generator for every project. I want to ask if it is possible add the ability to export "License Manager" "Mailer" "Water-Mark Viewer" and a "Trial Reseter" for every project. I mean developer have them all without the need of your protector!

And Another Thing, When User export key generator its title is "Enigma Key Generator" But it is better that it become "Project Name Key Generator" ...

Awaiting Your Respond ;)
Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Generate The Generators

Post by Enigma »

Really, I also thought about importing of License Manager, and this task in our todo list, but it is in the bottom of todo list.. someday it will be released...

Regarding Window Text - yes, I fully agree!
Majid

Post by Majid »

All of people can not pay 150$ for buying enigma protector,or maybe they do not have any way to buy even then have 150$.

So They can order someone that has Enigma Protector to protect their soft! THis post is for this reason.

Think I protect an app for a company, I can not give them my license of protector for sure,so I should give them portable license manager,watermark viewer,key generator,mailer,trial reseter. If Enigma Protector can export these some day,it would be wonderful. :)

Further More I think Exporting Trial Reseter is so important,if you can add this ability sooner it would be more wonderful! :shock:
snura

Post by snura »

@Majid

I think your planned use is called site/company license, normally in other software it cost 2-1000x times than normal licensing cost because you can give out this to other employee in your team at any size(100-10000 people), probably wiser if enigma making this kind product as for company use with more pricing i think, because if let say enigma company license with these generators ability priced at 500$, if let say 50$ income for each protected software, you just need 10 protected app to break even for your 500$ spend :), just my opinion.