hard ware id

Post here any topics that related to Enigma Protector, its functionality, your misunderstanding, offers to improvements etc etc etc
weeter

hard ware id

Post by weeter »

hello. i need help finding my cou's hardware id. i cannot seem to find the way to make a licence with hardware lock option enabled. can some1 tell me where to find it and how to find others hwid when i give them the protected file?

ty
Enigma
Site Admin

Re: hard ware id

Post by Enigma »

Hi,

Firstly, you may enable REGISTRATION FEATURE - Registration Dialog feature, the registration dialog will contain a field for hardware id.
Secondly, if you are developer of your software, you may call Enigma API function EP_RegHardwareID and it will return the Hardware ID if particular PC.

Now, how use Hardware Locking feature. Once you get a Hardware ID string, you have to generate a registration key with this ID. Open your project in Enigma and go to Tools - Keys Generator, there you may generate a key. Note, the registration key become a hardware locked if it had been generated with HardwareID, if you do not enter Hardware ID and generate a key - such key will be known as not hardware locked and will be working on any PC.