request featured

Post here any topics that related to Enigma Protector, its functionality, your misunderstanding, offers to improvements etc etc etc
enigmafan

request featured

Post by enigmafan »

dll hooking on program. I mean embed your own dll on application (executable files)
Enigma
Site Admin

Re: request featured

Post by Enigma »

Hi, looks like there already is the feature that you require.
Probably you are asking about Virtual Box that allows to embed your own dll into the protected executable. After protection your application will not require this embeded dll.

Or, if you need some more hacking, you may write your own plugin dll and implement any functionality you need!
enigmafan

Post by enigmafan »

I mean sir like this.

I have application which is already compile then since it is already pack I just like to import new dll on compiled application which is like (Stud_PE) functionality. The enigma protection is really awesome if will have this feature it will make our application more flexible. :D
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Hm... but Virtual Box is already done in Enigma? Did you have a chance to test it?
I have sent you a link to the latest demo version in PM (if you are not already registered customer :? ), try it!

If Virtual Box is not that you require, than maybe you can explain more detailed what do you mean?
enigmafan

Post by enigmafan »

Sir I'm already registered and using my Enigma 2.0+, First I want you to congratulate for this wonderful application protection.

Like this sir example :

Test.exe (Compiled application don't have source code of this executable file)
DLL dependencies :
- 1.dll
- 2.dll
- 3.dll

Then I have costum add_on.dll which is I like to import on Test.exe therefore. Is it clear sir?

because virtual box is like embed or packing the files on executable files which is you can pack the dll inside of it. What I mean sir is that importing dll on executable files which is originally your executable not required of it but you want to hook it to your executable file. You get sir? thanks in advance for replying sir.
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Thanks for congratulations :)

Looks like I begin to understand, but still slowly...You have to force your application to call your dll, but exactly your application - does not use it, correct? Man, this is looking like an inline patch, hope you will use it in legal purposes..

So, this also can be done. Listen,
1. you embed your custom dll into Virtual Box
2. you have to make own plugin. In this plugin, in Enigma_Plugin_OnFinal function you write something like this: LoadLibrary('custom.dll'); and if you need to call any function from this dll, you will have to get it offset through GetProcAddress and then just call.
3. you have to copy this plugin in Plugins folder and check it in Misc - Plugins panel

This way your existing application will call 'custom.dll' that also will be hidden with Virtual Box..
enigmafan

Post by enigmafan »

You got my point sir. Thank you, well I try to download delphi 7.0 now. really I'm not a coder but I try to make own plugins. Hopefully will work but I got your instruction. Thanks again! :D
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

That will work, I already did something like this, I called external VirtualBox'ed .txt file inside plugin, everything was working perfectly!