Unpacking my own EXE

Post here any topics that related to Enigma Protector, its functionality, your misunderstanding, offers to improvements etc etc etc
ibsk8r

Unpacking my own EXE

Post by ibsk8r »

Dear Members,
Hello!
I have recently purchased Enigma Protector (when it was version 1.55) and happy with its' services!
Unfortunately today I have reached to a status where I have the packed EXE and Enigma Protector, but not the original unpacked exe.
How could I unpack it? (I do have every registration info needed and enigma protector is registered to my name by my purchase on the same computer).

Thank you,
Nisan.
snura

Re: Unpacking my own EXE

Post by snura »

i think it's not possible,it's quite weird,if you are the real developer of the owner,why you don't just recompile from the sources and repacked it?or is it a malware?virus?trojan? :mrgreen:
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Hi Nisan, Enigma was developed for protection, possibility to unpack is inconsistent with the main idea. Sure, nobody helps you here...
scorillo7

Post by scorillo7 »

ibsk8r wrote:Unfortunately today I have reached to a status where I have the packed EXE and Enigma Protector, but not the original unpacked exe.
How could I unpack it?
Why on the earth do you want to unpack your own build?
Instead to continue the development of the app? There is no reason for this ...none.

OOH God.

Sorry i can't help myself...
critical1

Post by critical1 »

The 1st post I read on this Board is this LOL
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

critical1 wrote:The 1st post I read on this Board is this LOL
Not sure that it is a lol, some protectors (maybe even only one, really famous protector) support unpacking of own exe, but only if you have project file. But as I saw, there are a lot of unpacked/cracked versions of this protector :)