Enigma AutoUnpacker

Post here any topics that related to Enigma Protector, its functionality, your misunderstanding, offers to improvements etc etc etc
SpyEye

Enigma AutoUnpacker

Post by SpyEye »

What can you say about it? Wll version 3.8 defeat autounpacker? I wouldnt give you a link, you can find it on cracker's forums.
f16

Re: Enigma AutoUnpacker

Post by f16 »

Hello.
Did you test this unpacker? I can't unpack any exe packed with EP 3.70.
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

f16 wrote:I can't unpack any exe packed with EP 3.70.
Same for me. Doubt it is possible at all.
YourWorstNightmare

Post by YourWorstNightmare »

Enigma wrote:
f16 wrote:I can't unpack any exe packed with EP 3.70.
Same for me. Doubt it is possible at all.
Great that you doubt things that are obvious. Have you wahtched the tutorials that come with the unpacker?
It's still no one klick unpacker of course but you can unpack ANY Enigma 2.xx-3.xx protected file in about a few minutes.
Enigma you finally have to be honest to your customers and say that your project is fully defeated.

You now have to do a huge redesign of your whole project else it won't keep up with other protectors anymore.

Greets
YourWorstNightmare
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Useless discussion. If you know how Enigma Protector works then you understand that there are such features that makes unpacking impossible. If you do not understand this than you do not know how Enigma Protector works.

Big changes are going very soon, btw.
trans

Post by trans »

The.Enigma.Protector.3.7.Cracked-SND

not enough?

Silence's Unpacking Tour: The Enigma Protector
Enigma Protector 2.x & 3.x Part1 HWID
Enigma 2x 3x Part2 Inline_Patch
Enigma Devirtualizer 1.4.src
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

trans wrote:The.Enigma.Protector.3.7.Cracked-SND
Protecting with this version you will get huge amount of false detections with antiviruses, do you think it is possible to use this version?

We do not use license limitations for registered users and sometimes license are being sharing to the public. This is the main reason of why this version appeared.

Btw, each copy of Enigma Protector contains a watermark, so it is possible to track what user has shared the version.
We will do that to see who shared this one.
Granite

Post by Granite »

I agree with enigma. Most Protectors can be upacked if you just use basic protection only. If you are just enabling options on the protector and think that is enough you are going to have problems.

The secret of Enigma Protector is the API Functions. You are suppose to integrate the Enigma API with your code so that your programs needs the API to run, that way if someone unpacks your application it won't work properly or even at all because the API is missing.

You just integrate the API with critical parts of your application. And it becomes even more difficult for a cracker to crack it.
YourWorstNightmare

Post by YourWorstNightmare »

We don't talk about basic protections here.
All options except the "Encrypt target with HWID" is defeated but this feature can't be counted as a real protection feature. Even the Enigma Protector itself isn't protected with that feature so there seem to be some problems about using it.
You are right about the API. The better it's implemented the harder it becomes. But it's wrong to say that it becomes uncrackable. In most cases you can simply modify the return value of a certain function to the value the program wants to have. So that if you call i.e. the IsRegistred function you can simply set the return value to always true.
And since the VM is fully defeated too those VM macros inside your program don't have any effect.
richyb

Post by richyb »

I will defend Enigma here.

the cracked version of the actual program your all finding is a shared license one. this does not mean the protection its self is broken

I use to use the 3.50 version and every app i released was getting cracked within 24 hours. now im using 3.60 and 3.70 none of my apps have been cracked, This shows that methods used to vcrack 3.50 no longer work for 3.60 and 3.70

i would quite like the see this autounpacker you mention in the first post to test it on my apps. just because it says 3.xx doesnt mean it will crack every version 3 enigma release.

This is by far the best protection out there other than themida but they dont support .net apps which is why i regard this as the number 1 protector.

the other post about the API yes thats the best way to protect your app. if you intergrate this, no one will crack your app, plain and simple.