Enigma Project virus !

Post here any topics that related to Enigma Protector, its functionality, your misunderstanding, offers to improvements etc etc etc
evilbasem

Enigma Project virus !

Post by evilbasem »

Hello everyone,
actully this is the first time i see this virus , enigma was works perfect b4 installing windows vista,
i have posted a picture of Eset smart security when it catched this virus , thanks.
im waiting for replay...

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/220/unledbwv.jpg/
scorillo7

Re: Enigma Project virus !

Post by scorillo7 »

This is already discused on this forum.
Is a false positive alert and the AV scanner will block any output from Enigma.
1.Go to exception list in ESET AV scanner and add filename to list.This will permit enigma to output the file.
2.Send protected file to Eset Lab to check the protected file.Once the Eset will release next update,no one with eset antivirus will have the virus alert.
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Such detection appears with ESET only if the file is protected with the stolen license of Enigma Protector, that's illegal.

Frustrating to see such messages on the forum...
scorillo7

Post by scorillo7 »

Opps!
evilbasem please buy Enigma NOW!
Majid

Post by Majid »

Hi

I'm not sure that evilbasem is using a stolen key or not. Just want to say that Using Demo Version is better than using Stolen Version, because stolen one will be detected as a virus and no one can run it :D
evilbasem

Post by evilbasem »

guys the key is not stolen its mine which my dad bought it b4 this problem not in key , the enigma was works fine b4 installing windows vista , it was works fine on windows 7 , windows xp , i dont know what happend to enigma with this operation system :?:
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

If the key is not stolen, but ESET detects protected file such way, then send me in PM your key information, I will write back to ESET and ask them to solve this problem.
evilbasem

Post by evilbasem »

hello guys ,
sorry for late answer,the license key with my dad and he went to paris , i knew all will think i said that cuz i have a stolen key but really it is not,
i have bought a new lap top and i tried engima demo version and eset catch it again , so the problem not on the key , anyway give me license key if it works i will buy it if not delete it from ur database and let us see how to fix this problem
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Hi evilbasem,

ESET is one of the many antiviruses that we are working to determine legitimate customers.

So, there are following ways:
1. This antivirus may detect something in the files protected with DEMO versions, but everything will be well with the full legal version.
2. ESET will detect a virus in the files protected with stolen licenses, or, files protected with licenses that were used for malware protection. Once ESET find that malware protected with legal version, they block this license and all files protected with it.
3. Ok, it is even possible that ESET will generate false detection on the files protected with the legal license. This is a false detection. If you've noticed that, please contact us at support@enigmaprotector.com and the problem will be solved soon.
evilbasem

Post by evilbasem »

i think u are right and i will do my best to fix this problem just give me informations to do , but i think its will be better if i tried full licence key that u will give me if u would , if it works fine i will buy it as soon as it work , if not so the full licence key couldnt fix this problem too , and i will give ya screenshots about new ,
thanks...