Automatic Watermark creation

Post here any topics that related to Enigma Protector, its functionality, your misunderstanding, offers to improvements etc etc etc
remixtech

Automatic Watermark creation

Post by remixtech »

Hello,

Is it possible to compile a lot of file protect automatically with each time a different watermark...
Example :
I have 1 application and 500 customers
I would like to protect 500 times with each time a different watermark ?

What is the best way to do this ?

Thanks a lot ;)
Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Automatic Watermark creation

Post by Enigma »

I think it is possible. Firstly, for such huge protection is better to use console version. Console version is placed in the installation folder, file enigma32.exe. Next, you have to write own application that will call Enigma console to protect each version in the loop. Also, this application will change enigma project file before next version protection. Enigma project file is just xml file, you can find watermark setting there without problems. So, how it works, you run your application, it changes project file watermarks and call Enigma console that protects your application, after Enigma finishes, you move protected file with other name, then your application in the loop call next file protection, it changes watermarks and call console etc until you have any number of protected files with different watermarks. Hope you understand me!
remixtech

Re: Automatic Watermark creation

Post by remixtech »

Okay thanks ;)