Enigma 5.2 still can be unpacked

Post here messages if you have any problems with working of Enigma Protector
Marius

Enigma 5.2 still can be unpacked

Post by Marius »

Why? A guy showed me that he unpacked my packed app ( for test ) and extracted the content.

The irony is that the unpacker was for 4.x and lower.
Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Enigma 5.2 still can be unpacked

Post by Enigma »

Hi Marius,

Any unpacked samples just show you that the protection is applied not fully and not properly.

I think that in your case you just selected an input file and protected it, right? In this case, some of application really can be unpacked by advanced crackers, but if you implement the additional protection it will make the file stonger.

You may contact us at support@enigmaprotector.com and we will discuss what protection methods may help in your case.
Marius

Post by Marius »

Ok , i will send an email there. But here is the unpacker or at least one of them.
Attachments
launcher_crypted.png.729ecd2a439233c0acbb967cfbfc25bf.png
launcher_crypted.png.729ecd2a439233c0acbb967cfbfc25bf.png (93.62 KiB) Viewed 21369 times
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

This is an unpacker for Enigma Virtual Box, our freeware software. Enigma Virtual Box is used to embed files into single exe, it does not provide any protection.
cucu

Post by cucu »

Enigma wrote:Hi Marius,

Any unpacked samples just show you that the protection is applied not fully and not properly.

I think that in your case you just selected an input file and protected it, right? In this case, some of application really can be unpacked by advanced crackers, but if you implement the additional protection it will make the file stonger.

You may contact us at support@enigmaprotector.com and we will discuss what protection methods may help in your case.
I need some hint to protect better the aplication.
May you send on PM or email?

BR
Alec

Post by Alec »

Hi, just address your questions to support@enigmaprotector.com