Enigma / V4.40 - Protected File No Internet Access

Post here messages if you have any problems with working of Enigma Protector
Splashed

Enigma / V4.40 - Protected File No Internet Access

Post by Splashed »

The unprotected program works just fine, it allows me to upload files online, and download the new updates.

However, the protected output program is giving me a connection error, none of the functions that need internet access work. I don't know what it could be, maybe some setting is triggering it?
Alec

Re: Enigma / V4.40 - Protected File No Internet Access

Post by Alec »

Did you try turning off firewall and antivirus? Also try adding exceptions into your malware protection software. Advanced firewalls may block internet access for packed applications.
Splashed

Post by Splashed »

Alec wrote:Did you try turning off firewall and antivirus? Also try adding exceptions into your malware protection software. Advanced firewalls may block internet access for packed applications.
I have no anti-virus, and my default firewall is disabled.
dankov

Post by dankov »

Hi, I have exe and dll files compiled with C++Builder6 and VS2008, protected by Enigma 5.10 and no problems with Internet access. I used NMHTTP in the C++Builder6.
Splashed

Post by Splashed »

Still getting the same problem. I messaged an admin via email with my unprotected and configuration settings, still waiting for some help. I don't see what can be causing the problem if: My firewall is disabled, and I don't have an antivirus.