How to DISABLE "PROTECTION FEATURE"

Post here messages if you have any problems with working of Enigma Protector
BeNzAnaZ

How to DISABLE "PROTECTION FEATURE"

Post by BeNzAnaZ »

Hello Enigma,

it possible to disable protection feature on enigma protection?
because, after protection work done my game exe can't be open.

but i switch to packed my game exe with enigma virtual box, the game can be start without problem by normaly.

thats a protection problem right?
please help.
Enigma
Site Admin

Re: How to DISABLE "PROTECTION FEATURE"

Post by Enigma »

Hi BeNzAnaZ,

It would be better if we find the core of the problem, why your exe does not start.

Try to disable all protection options except Virtual Box that you are using (disable all plugins also). I think your exe then should start. Then, try to enable feature by feature and test the protected application. Probably, after you enable some feature or some plugin the error will be repeated and we will know what feature exactly is failing there.
BeNzAnaZ

Post by BeNzAnaZ »

I'm already test one by one, step by step, turn on and turn off all option. But not have any good news. My game client not start.

I just check the game exe code by hexedit and found diffarent of lang program code after exe protected. i think this is a true problem.

so you have any time to research my bug?

thanks
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Please contact to support@enigmaprotector.com with this problem. Also, provide a connection details for TeamViewer. We will connect to your PC and check what is wrong there. It would be the most fast way to fix the problem.