Virus

Post here messages if you have any problems with working of Enigma Protector
doidloko

Virus

Post by doidloko »

hi why when i use enigma in my .exe it show virus?

https://www.virustotal.com/pt/file/a263 ... /analysis/

i try disable all functions but give me the send error avira anti hack detect it avg too

what i make ? i m not using plugins check nothing only selected my .exe and click em process
Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Virus

Post by Enigma »

Hi,

I do not recommend you to check the protected files on the services like virustotal, because it may (and it does) force to appear new false detections. These services are HARMFUL.

To solve these false detections you may just send the samples to antivirus developers, like written in this article: http://www.softwareprotection.info/2011 ... -to-solve/

Btw, Enigma Protector version 4.0 will be soon released, it will have a digital signing feature inside, and it will help to solve all false detections.
tobis

Post by tobis »

Do you have any detail when the new V4 will be available ?
I'm struggling with the false positive detection for months now :cry:
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

It will be made soon, maybe within 2-3 months.
tobis

Post by tobis »

I'm looking forward to it 8-) 8-) 8-)
newuser

Post by newuser »

Enigma wrote:It will be made soon, maybe within 2-3 months.
Well, its 2014 now, could you give you us a rough estimate time, it would be release?
I wanted to test out. Thanks.
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

There is nothing that depends on us, but we are very very closer.
newuser

Post by newuser »

Well, I just visit your facebook Enigma, and its mention a new version coming in April 2014,
will this the much awaited the version 4?

And you mention the price will be double for this new april release? :o
And is the subscription price also double too?

Does this price increase apply to enigma 32bit and 64bit or it also include enigma online too?
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

newuser wrote:Well, I just visit your facebook Enigma, and its mention a new version coming in April 2014,
will this the much awaited the version 4?
Yes, new version of Enigma Protector will be released within a week. It will contain a new Virtual Machine and a new core.
In the April we will really raise prices. Prices will be increased for usual versions of Enigma Protector x86 and x64, price of subscription will be kept as it is now.

The increase of the price is planned, we had kept the current price for a years and it does not meet the power we put to improve the products. Current price is just not competitive.

This version won't contain taggant system yet. It will be also soon added, but not in this release!
newuser

Post by newuser »

Just to clarify something Enigma, you mean the Online Activation Panel subscription won't be increase.

And also the Enigma Protector x86 and x64 the prolong subscription(I will called it "maintenance subscription" to differential it from Online Activation Panel subscription) wont be increase too(correct?)

For the prolong subscription(maintenance subscription), it doesn't matter whether the cureent enigma protector user free updates(9months)/current maintenace subscription is expired or not.

Which means eg. a user can renew the prolong subscription(maintenance subscription) after the current free updates/prolong subscription(maintenance subscription) had expired more than one year.

So if somone bought both x86 and x64 enigma protectors, the user will have to pay US$138 to extend both products for another 12months, or just extend one product first(eg x86), then extend (eg x64 when the needs arise it later on) or viceversa.

Will there be a final combo promotion(x86 and x64) before the price hike?

Thank you I talk too much.