re-enabling of expired keys is possible ?!

Post here messages if you have any problems with working of Enigma Protector
Eliza

Re: re-enabling of expired keys is possible ?!

Post by Eliza »

ok, i understand. the problerm is that i have made many application with enigma older versions.
i am afraid now, that people will be able to use my software for free.

sure i can delete all registry keys on my pc, but user won't do this and maybe will use my software for free.

i understand that nothing can be done from my side.

:cry:
Eliza
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Please do not worry, as per my experience it is very rare when users switch clock back to use the program. Usually, for correct work of dozen applications the system clocks should not be reversed and always should be correct. If users switch the clock back it may cause much more troubles than advantages of your working applications.

No worry! We will try to complete everything as soon as possible!

Regards
Vladimir
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

Hi Eliza
I would second to Vladimir. Your application would not be the only one installed on PC. Nowadays, a lot of application check against time reversing. Thus changing time back might be a big problem for such a person afterwards (especially Internet Security Suites like Norton are very unhappy with this).
Second, your user - usuallly BFU like me - needs to know what to do, what time to set exactly. Thus I would recommend either to delete this thread or make some "ONLY FOR CUSTOMERS" subforum on this phpBB just to hide infos like this from normal users eyes who searches for easy solution.
Third - just launch then some new versions with "exciting new features". Most pople who just collect programs would feel pretty unhappy not have the most recent version. Also delete all links to your previous program versions. It is very big pain to have crack/instant solution for some program and not have the actual program to apply it to.
Daniel
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Eliza, new version is uploaded to control panel, please check it out!
Regards
Vladimir