Start project bug.

Post here messages if you have any problems with working of Enigma Protector
orbita

Start project bug.

Post by orbita »

Hi, i'am new user of enigma.

Software work well, but exist strange problem, when start new project and chose file for protection enigma freeze and only with alt-ctrl-del can close software.
If write by hand path to exe all ok.
But...if software(enigma) remain opened some time(5min+ not know exactly), this bug disapair and all work ok.
detail-WindowsXP, enigma 3.0 version, Delphi7 compiler.
Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Start project bug.

Post by Enigma »

Hi orbita,

Yeap, really strange problem... You start the project, click Browse button to open the file to protect and Enigma freezes, correct? No open dialog appears, right?
Or open dialog appears, you select a file, click Open button in open file dialog and then Enigma freezes?

If the first one, then the problem may be due to Virtual Box feature that is used in Enigma, but really not sure.
If the second one, then probably some antivirus that installed on your PC is checking the input file to make sure it is clean before antivirus allows Enigma Protector to open this file.

By the way, I recommend you to use console version of Enigma Protector (it is located in the installation folder) and compile whole your project (D7 and then Enigma) through batch file.
orbita

Post by orbita »

Sorry for latter repply.

It not so big bug.
And yes after open file open dialog apair, freezes and can close only from task manager.
I'am just put full file path and in this way is ok.
Can be from my side problem, will try in other PC to see exactly.

Thanks for repply.
scorillo7

Post by scorillo7 »

for me seems to be a small error from your system and not from Enigma.