Out Of Memory Problem

Post here messages if you have any problems with working of Enigma Protector
Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Out Of Memory Problem

Post by Enigma »

Most probably, you have just a lot of files inside Virtual Box, right?

To check if this is an issue Enigma Protector that applies additional protection to virtual files, try to pack same exe with our freeware solution Enigma Virtual Box. Will it work faster or no? If file will work faster with Enigma Virtual Box, then the issue belongs to Enigma Protector, to the additional protection that it applies. If the issue will remain even with Enigma Virtual Box then this is an issue of virtualization at all, and some other methods need to be applied to fix.

So waiting your reply about Enigma Virtual Box.
Phenomix

Post by Phenomix »

Yes we have a lot of files 3 or 4 gig
actually i test EVB before and as i said big output exe in weak system run slow and access to data slow to.
and EVB in some win like 10 (Different Builds) have crash problem...if u remember i reported one case in EVB Thread..
anyway my idea:
in evb and file option if we can split output exe to few part probably solved slow run problem.

ps: i test packaging option and sometimes when main exe want access to data crashed. ( test on win 7 8.1 and 10 X64)
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Packaging will not fix the problem. With this option you can divide virtual files on different package files, but the overall speed will remain same.

The only thing I could advise:
1. Try to disable virtual box feature at all, check if app working faster
2. Try to enable Virtual Box but do not add any files, will it help somehow?
3. If #2 work faster, add more files to Virtual Box, as a result you may find what files exactly cause most slowing.
4. As an alternative, try to disable the option Miscellaneous - Other - Hook entire process... this sometimes also much affect the speed.
Phenomix

Post by Phenomix »

I've worked hard on this before and unfortunately i did not find the right solution for this case. thank you anyway
i have a another question:
any idea or plugin for additional big size exe for checking program registered or not? only if registered run ?
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Phenomix wrote:any idea or plugin for additional big size exe for checking program registered or not? only if registered run ?
Sorry, can you please explain this more detailed? Not sure I understand the need.
Phenomix

Post by Phenomix »

sure..
example: we have a main exe (small size and can protected by enigma) and 5 big size additional exe... wit enigma advanced input option we cant protect big size additional because we have a out of memory problem..
and all we want in this case protect all files and when main exe is registered with user can be run additional big size exe..
we just talking about exe files... in enigma advanced input can be protected additional after main excutable.. and if we enable registeration until register main user cant run additional files because protected..
and all problem here is we cant protect additional exe files with main exe because big size fies.. and question is any plugin we cant protect additional big size with main exe just add this option if main protected exe register and run with user run additional exe files.. i hope u understand.
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Maybe you can upload sample big file somewhere so we can test it?

As per our experience, 600 MB should not be a problem.

There is also one possible workaround. You can create\develop a simple exe file, that runs your big file. Then protect small file, including big into Virtual Box. This way this will look as a big protected file.