I can Make My Exe copy easily

Post here messages if you have any problems with working of Enigma Protector
buzzard

I can Make My Exe copy easily

Post by buzzard »

Hi, I can Make my Protected Exe copy using MegaDumper.exe, Universal_Fixer NET 4 and dnSpy. I can see every Function in dnSpy that I included into my exe/class. How Can I Protect My Exe from being This type of source code hacking? :( :(
Enigma
Site Admin

Re: I can Make My Exe copy easily

Post by Enigma »

Hi, looks like you are using protection for .net files.

Please check this post: http://forum.enigmaprotector.com/viewto ... =10#p17944

It well describes the needed effort for .net files protection. Please carefully follow it and your protection will be strong!
buzzard

Post by buzzard »

Hi, I have used confuser https://confuser.codeplex.com/ . But After Packing with enigma I'm not getting Response. It does not open. Nothing happen after double click. I just used very basic option o enigma.
Ilya

Post by Ilya »

Disable all crc options in confuser.
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Thi is a good addon for protection, but the best recommendation for .net is the following (taken from the post I specified):
the most effective protection technique that you should implement is a code virtualization. This feature does not work with .net programs, only works with native unmanaged programs. To apply such protection to your application I recommend you to move some part of your code to unmanaged dll (not a .net dll!) written in C++ or Delphi or whatever support protection markers. Then using vm_risc_begin/vm_risc_end markers protect this dll. Then use this dll inside your program.