add function

Post here messages if you have any problems with working of Enigma Protector
Post Reply
dona
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:20 am

add function

Post by dona » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:09 pm

hi.. im new on this ..
i was trying to add function to not change some address i needed but not working
like that
Image

and i want to add code bellow in above one
like that working function
Image

dona
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:20 am

Re: add function

Post by dona » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:35 pm

i have .dll to add when i do that .. saying internal protection error please contact to author


.. anyway what to do now .. i have some 2 address not need change them when enigma make protection

Enigma
Site Admin
Posts: 2385
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:24 pm

Re: add function

Post by Enigma » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:42 am

Hi, can you please remind your license email in PM? We provide such specific support to licensed customers only.

dona
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:20 am

Re: add function

Post by dona » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:37 am

Enigma wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:42 am
Hi, can you please remind your license email in PM? We provide such specific support to licensed customers only.


im using demo

Enigma
Site Admin
Posts: 2385
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:24 pm

Re: add function

Post by Enigma » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:11 pm

You can send us an unprotected sample and notify the address of the function you wish to protect.
We investigate that and let you know if it is possible to do such kind of protection.

The question is quite specific, we do not provide such support for DEMO version, unfortunately.

dona
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:20 am

Re: add function

Post by dona » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:25 pm

Enigma wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:11 pm
You can send us an unprotected sample and notify the address of the function you wish to protect.
We investigate that and let you know if it is possible to do such kind of protection.

The question is quite specific, we do not provide such support for DEMO version, unfortunately.

i sent you msg

Enigma
Site Admin
Posts: 2385
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:24 pm

Re: add function

Post by Enigma » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:46 am

dona wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:25 pm
i sent you msg
Still did not get it... Try to exclude attachments from email, just to check if it will be delivered.

dona
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:20 am

Re: add function

Post by dona » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:06 pm

Enigma wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:46 am
dona wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:25 pm
i sent you msg
Still did not get it... Try to exclude attachments from email, just to check if it will be delivered.

check again

Post Reply