- Normally unity compiled project would something like these :
- The runtime (Test.exe) at execution will always check if there is exist runtime_exe_name_Data, so if your runtime name named as cool_game_2011.exe the data folder that should exist should be named as cool_game_2011_Data.
- Open Enigma Virtual Box
- Enter the Input file name as the runtime.exe in these example named "Test.exe"
- Enter the output file name, remember about point no 2, later if you want to renamed boxed output filename as other name the game_name_data name should the same as runtime!, if not it will failed to run! or you need to repackaging it later again.
- On the left bottom of the window click add and new folder, and pick %DEFAULT_FOLDER%, it should be like these :
Code: Select all
- Click on Edit and rename the folder as the same as the output filename, like Test_Data
- Click on Add again and pick "Add Folder Recursively", make sure to highlight on the Test_Data folder before because the added files & folders will be added in which the item highlighted(blue colored), for example :
- Point it to the folder in which the assets exist(in this example from D:\Project\Test\Test_Data)
- Final Structures for your boxed unity should be like these :
- Check your output folder, and try it , if you do it right it should be run. For now it seems there is bug on enigma virtual box, you will get an error if your choose to compress so don't use it for now.
Cheers and regards to vladimir .
Info : To see the screenshot please register in here.