Post by OsinLove »

Hi Enigma,

I would like to test it too.

If possible, send me by PM.

Thank you.
ruksoda4ever

Re: Possible Anti Cheat: anti WriteProcessMemory

Post by ruksoda4ever »

Godbless !! I find this thing many long time ago...
I'm single license user.
Please sent this Plugins express to me : thongchai-ken@hotmail.co.th
Thank you.
Hazer

Post by Hazer »

Enigma wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:40 pm By a lot of requests, starting from this plugin we open a set of plugins that allow to avoid using cheats in the online games.

I should warn that we do not guaranty that it will work, or even if it will work for you at all. Functionality is provided as is, without any promises and guaranties. Enigma Protector serves for software protection, this is the main idea of the protection system, it does not made for anticheat protection and so. But if you would like to use it for such purpose - that's your choice.

OK, regading the plugin. Some cheat systems are using dll/code injection to the game process and then the standard Windows function WriteProcessMemory to make changes to the code of the game. This plugin just avoid using this function inside the protected process.

Plugin is experimental and not yet tested. Provided to licensed customers only. Contact at support@enigmaprotector.com
Добрый день,
Меня интересует ваш плагин, можете скинуть мне на почту.
Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma »

Hazer wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:49 pm
Enigma wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:40 pm By a lot of requests, starting from this plugin we open a set of plugins that allow to avoid using cheats in the online games.

I should warn that we do not guaranty that it will work, or even if it will work for you at all. Functionality is provided as is, without any promises and guaranties. Enigma Protector serves for software protection, this is the main idea of the protection system, it does not made for anticheat protection and so. But if you would like to use it for such purpose - that's your choice.

OK, regading the plugin. Some cheat systems are using dll/code injection to the game process and then the standard Windows function WriteProcessMemory to make changes to the code of the game. This plugin just avoid using this function inside the protected process.

Plugin is experimental and not yet tested. Provided to licensed customers only. Contact at support@enigmaprotector.com
Добрый день,
Меня интересует ваш плагин, можете скинуть мне на почту.
Здравствуйте, отправили.
lozo

Post by lozo »

Hi good day im a license user please send the plugin in my email: romzkiedls@gmail.com , thank you